When the Hickstead “Moment in Time” was unveiled at Rocky Mountain Show Jumping in June, we were all astounded by Kim Penner’s amazing ability to capture him at one of his most defining moments, the 2008 Beijing Olympics, on canvas. As we told you, 500 full sized giclee’s were made available to the public at $2500 each – Eric began signing them at the unveiling but, due to his injured hand, only got through 50 of them. Each giclee also comes with a signed certificate of authenticity.
So, if you are like me, $2500 may be a little too much money to scrape together even though it is for an awesome program…..
Well, good news – there is hope! And what makes it even better? It is all in support of the New Brunswick Equestrian Association! They are raffling one of the giclee prints in order to raise money to send the first ever New Brunswick Equestrian Team (4 dressage riders and 4 jumper riders) to the Canadian Inter-Provincial Equestrian Championships in Bromont, Quebec, September 21-23, 2012.
How cool is that?!
Tickets will be sold for $10 each or three for $25 starting July 16 and going until October 27th. The draw will be held on October 28th, 2012, during the New Brunswick Equestrian Association’s Annual General Meeting at the Fredericton Inn.
Tickets can be purchased at the following locations:
- North Street Farm- 140 Charters Settlement Road, New Maryland: 1-866-459-8507
- Greenhawk Saint John- 358 Rothesay Ave Suite 102, Saint John: (506)642-1122
- Greenhawk Moncton- 225 Commerce Street, Moncton: (506)384-1122
- Maritime Saddle and Tack-46934 Homestead Road, Steeves Mountain: (506)372-4006
- NBEA Office- 900 Hanwell Road, Unit 13, Fredericton: (506)454-2353, firstname.lastname@example.org, on Facebook, and Twitter.
Support not only one, but two, fantastic causes? Sounds fantastic!