Here are the top 10 best rider reactions after jumping at the Rolex Kentucky Three-Day Event, ranked.
10. William Fox-Pitt: Goes around clear, waves.
9. Jordan Linstedt: Big smile, pats.
8. Lillian Heard: Goes clear, bursts with happiness.
7. Nicola Wilson: Goes clear, bursts with happiness too.
6. Phillip Dutton: Goes clear on two horses, does the left hand wave/salute on first horse and alternates to right hand wave/salute on second horse.
And clear with horse #2.
5. Michael Jung: Goes clear, waves, pats Fischerrocana FST with both hands & loose reins.
4. Laine Ashker: Goes clear, does the “my horse is awesome” pointing-down thingie.
3. Austin O’Connor: Goes clear. Fist pump, rides around the arena like he just won the Olympics. Rock star rating: off the charts.
2. Allie Blyskal Sacksen: Completes Rolex, hugs her pony, fist pump/big smile, hugs her pony again. Cuteness rating: Off the charts.
1. Bunnie Sexton: Two years ago, Bunnie completed her first 3* at 51 years old. Today, she can call herself a “4* rider” after completing Rolex Kentucky.
Celebration: Big smile, fist pump with big smile and then… tears of joy.